Thursday 18 June 2015

Strawberry love / Eper szerelem

My favourite fruits are strawberry and grapes. I can eat kilos of them easily. Today we went to pick some strawberries with my husband. I will turn them to sweet strawberry jams and will try to bake a cake if I have time for it.
A few weeks ago I have made a crochet muffin with a little strawberry button. I think it turned out quite cute. I could imagine a couple of those in a children kitchen. I would have loved to have some of these when I was a child and we played tea parties with my friends...

..............................................................................................................................................................................

Az eper és a szőlő a két kedvenc gyümölcsöm. Kilószámra tudom enni őket. Ma a férjemmel epret szedtünk. Lekvár lesz belőlük és, ha időm lesz rá, még egy tortát is készítenék.
Néhány hete horgoltam egy muffint epres gombbal a tetején. Szerintem egész cuki lett. El tudnék képzelni belőle párat egy gyerek konyhában. Hogy örültem volna ilyesmiknek, amikor kislányként az unokatestvéreimmel és a barátaimmal tea délutánokat tartottunk...











Love, Sophiee

No comments:

Post a Comment