Sunday 30 August 2015

The fragrance of lavender/ A levendula illata


Heart pattern can be found here / A szívek mintáját angolul itt, magyarul itt találjátok






The fragrance of lavender filled our living room this afternoon.. I have got a pillow case full of dried lavender from my parents-in-law when we were at home and today I finally managed to separate the buds from the stems. 
It was so calming.. I was sitting in our balcony and inhaled this lovely fragrance.. I often dream about a garden, where I could plant some lavenders as well..I love the sight of the beautiful lavender bushes.. Unfortunately, on the balcony they do not really survive..
I also got some cute little bundles from a dear friend of mine, and I have a jar filled from last year too... 
I already bought some nice fabric as I would like to sew a lot of lavender filled hearts this year.. ♥

.....................................................................................................................................................................

A levendula illata töltötte be ma délután a nappalinkat.. Egy párnahuzatnyi szárított levendulát kaptam párom szüleitől még amikor otthon voltunk és ma végre sikerült lemorzsolnom a virágokat.
Annyira megnyugtató elfoglaltság volt.. Ültem a balkonunkon, miközben ez a kellemes illat áradt a virágokból. 
Gyakran álmodozom egy kertről, ahova majd levendulát is ültethetek.. Annyira szeretem a gyönyörű, nagy levendula bokrokat!! Sajnos a balkonládámban sosem maradnak meg igazán..
Egy kedves barátomtól néhány kisebb csokornyit is kaptam és egy üvegnyi még tavalyról is megmaradt..
Már vettem néhány szép anyagot is, mivel sok-sok levendulás szívecskét szeretnék majd még idén varrni.. ♥

Love, Sophiee

No comments:

Post a Comment