Saturday 19 December 2015

3. Advent week- 3. Surprise / 3. adventi hét - 3. meglepetés








For this week I brought you some free crafty printables. I think they are really nice and can be an eye- catcher in your crafty corner. I printed one for my crochet- and one for my sewing corner! You can download all these cute crafty printables here.
I think they would be also beautiful embroidered... Hmmm, maybe one day... :)
Christmas is in the corner and I am planing some Christmas baking tomorrow!! :) What are you up to this last advent Sunday? 
Oh, and my Christmas quilt is getting closer to be finished!!! :) Here is a sneek peak! 

Love, Sophiee

...............................................................................................................................................................................

Erre a hétre ingyenes nyomtatni valókat hoztam Nektek! Bár angolul vannak, szerintem igazán szépek és feldobható velük a kézműves sarkotok. Én nyomtattam egyet a varrós - és egyet a horgolós sarkomba! Itt tudjátok letölteni őket.
Szerintem igazán gyönyörűek lennének hímezve is..... Hmmm, talán majd egyszer... :)
Rögtön itt a karácsony és holnapra egy kis karácsonyi sütést tervezek!! :) Ti mivel töltitek az utolsó advent vasárnapot?
Ja, és a karácsonyi patchwork takaróm is szépen halad!!! :) Mutatok pár képet ízelítőként!




Szeretettel, Sophiee


No comments:

Post a Comment