Tuesday 6 October 2015

Autumn pillows collection / Őszi párna kollekció

 This weekend I just couldn't stop making autumn pillows... I got some new fabrics from the Fabric market I visited the weekend before and I couldn't wait to use them..
As I was making my Autumn Daisy Square pillow, I knew that I would like to make a matching patchwork pillow as well.

First I made the one on the right but it just seemed too plain at the end.. So I decided to sew another one bit more exciting..

So the one in the middle has been made.. And I am sooo proud of it!!! :)

.......................................................................................................................................................................................

Ezen a hétvégén megállás nélkül párnákat gyártottam... A múlt heti anyagvásáron vettem pár új anyagot és már alig vártam, hogy használhassam őket..
Amikor az őszi virágos párnát horgoltam, tudtam, hogy szeretnék majd egy hozzá illő patchwork párnát is varrni.

Először a jobb oldali párnát varrtam meg, de valahogy túl egyhangúnak tűnt.. Így hát úgy döntöttem, hogy varrok egy másikat is, valamivel izgalmasabbat..

Így készült el a középső párna.. És annyira büszke vagyok rá!!! :)


It is quite difficult to get those corners right and this one isn't perfect either, but I am very happy with the result.  / 

Nem könnyű azokat a sarkokat pontosra varrni és ez sem lett tökéletes, de én így is boldog vagyok a végeredménnyel.



I made this crochet granny square pillow last year and it is really cosy this time of the year! /

Ezt a horgolt nagymama négyzetes párnát még tavaly készítettem és ebben az évszakban különösen kényelmes!


And here it is my Autumn pillow collection!!!!! / És íme, az őszi párna kollekcióm!!!!!



Love, Sophiee

No comments:

Post a Comment